Thursday, June 16, 2011
1. Bake: From Cookies to Casseroles, Fresh from the Oven by Rachel Allen
2. The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
3. Nigella Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home by Nigella Lawson
4. Peggy's Favourite Cakes & Cookies by Peggy Porschen
5. Mad About Macarons!: Make Macarons Like the French by Jill Colonna
6. The Perfect Scoop: Ice Creams, Sorbets, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments by David Lebovitz
7. The Whoopie Pie Book by Claire Ptak
8. Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again by Ina Garten
Isn't there at times you just wish you could grab your hands on the items you desire? Be it a great dress, or chic table ware, baking utensils to cook books? Or even a place you would like to visit perhaps; to experience all the culinary culture and adventure?
I realised that I've always been secretly wishing tons of things, and right now I will gather my wishlisht and share them with you. So here's what I'm currently coveting on, and just maybe I might get one or couple of them soon..